Sunday, November 28, 2010

Hello Blogger!

This is one of many blogs I have started, hopefully this one will last!

Let me tell you a little about myself:

My name is Mary
My life is a little crazy right now
My best friend Kiersten made me want to start another blog
I'm loving my life right now
College is way better then High School
Community college is just has hard as a four year school
West Chester is my school of choice
Working with adoption is my dream
I love being me
Relaxing on the beach with my ipod is my type of vacation
This blog is going to be used to talk about my day
I cant wait to move out
Someday I will move far far away from this place
I've got BIG dreams
My friends are my world
Justin is my boyfriend!
Winter is my least favorite season
I'd just tell you my whole life story, but its stilll being written.

Want to know more? Just ask me!



^ Yours Truly =)

1 comment: